2017 Steve Lee Memorial Instructional Pro-Am
|Learn more about tournament fishing and bass fishing in general. Participate in the Renegade Bass Steve Lee Memorial Pro-Am Instructional Tournament.|
|When: Sunday August 20, 2017
Where: St.Lawrence River, Morrisburg
Format: Cost for the non-boater participants is $300.00 (CDN)
|Arrive: 6:00 am
Blast-off: 7:00 am
Weigh-in & BBQ: 2:00 pm
|Only largemouth and smallmouth bass are eligible for tournament weigh in.
Five fish, in any combination, may be weighed in.
Participation may be limited to the first 30 persons to register.
Would you like to catch fish like this?
• Prizes for all participants.
• Tips and instruction on bass boat operation, fishing strategies and techniques.
• Spend 7 hours of fishing with a Renegade Bass Tournament Pro.
• See many types of bass boats and ask the owners questions.
• Panel with Question and Answer session follows.
Learn the techniques and “secrets” of anglers who have years of experience.
NOTE: Bob and Darren Izumi may not be attending this event
See how anglers like Renegade’s Bob & Darren Izumi develop tournament winning strategies.
How to Enter
Registration for the Pro-Am is now open. Download the registration form here.
For information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Must have a valid Ontario fishing license
• Recommended to have a validate New York fishing license (1-day $10USD)
• Are encouraged to bring at least one fishing rod and reel and some artificial baits (jerkbait, tube, dropshot, topwater bait, jigs)
• Personal lunch or beverages for the day as well as sunscreen etc.
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Must bring appropriate clothing for the day (e.g. rain gear if necessary)
R.B. Tournament Angler
• Cover gas and launch fees for the day
• Have available at least one baitcasting and spinning rod for the amateur
• Provide lifejacket for participant
• Provide basic information on bass boat operation and features
• Provide the participant with experience in a variety of fishing techniques (topwater, spinnerbait, jig, worm)
• Provide basic instruction on knot tying, techniques, strategies and tournament conditions
• Must promote Renegade Bass but may also promote personal sponsors
• If needed, share plastics, sinkers or other baits with participant